What kind of information does CheapCostVacation.co.uk collect?
Personal information is the information about an identifiable individual. Generally, travel world does not collect any sensitive information such as race, political beliefs, religion or health. However, depending on the product and services, you ask us to provide then maybe we need to collect some sensitive information with specialized services (such as access requirement for disability etc.)
We generally need a broad range of personal information which is required to provide you desired services. If we are not able to collect this vital information about you we may not be able to provide you the product, services or the assistance you require.
We generally need the following type of information:
- name, address, email and contact details;
- date of birth;
- gender; and/or
- information about your use of our product or service
Depending on the product or service you choose, you may also be asked other types of personal information such as:
- Insurance Travel
- Passport Number
- Dietary Requirements
- Credit card details
How does CheapCostVacation.co.uk use this information?
We collect your personal information with the primary purpose of providing you travel related services like:
- To make bookings with travel services like flights, hotels, car rentals, holiday packages etc on your behalf
- To fulfil the administrative functions associated with your purchase order such as billing
- To provide you promotional and marketing material that may be of interest to you
- To contact you in relation to travel services you have requested
- Using the IP addresses of the visitors to our website to diagnose the problem with our server, to administer our website for statistical purposes
We will not sell our client database to third parties and use their personal information only for the purpose for which it was provided or a related secondary purpose, unless you agree otherwise or the use of disclosure is permitted under the Privacy Act.
How does the CheapCostVacation.co.uk keep your personal information safe and protected?
We understand the importance of your personal information and thus protect it under all circumstances.
- Paper information is either under the supervision or secured in a locked or restricted area.
- Electronic information is also stored under the supervision or secured in a locked or restricted area with limited access to it to only by those CheapCostVacation.co.uk employees who need it
- Paper information is transmitted through sealed addressed envelops or boxes by reputable companies
- Electronic information is transmitted either through direct lines or is encrypted.
- External consultants and agencies with access to personal information must enter the privacy agreements with us
- Regardless of location we ensure adequate technical and organisational measures to protect the information we store on our servers
- We employ industry standard techniques such as firewalls, virus scanning tools and encryption
We use a combination of cookies and similar tracking technologies for tracking. Our website relies on Cookies to provide a number of services to you like maintain and improve the operation of our website, track the preferences of the user and their product requirements, customize our website to improve its advertising and marketing relevance etc. We also have an arrangement for third parties who may use our cookies to improve the relevance of our advertising on third- party websites. You can also manage the cookies by using your browser settings which include deleting all or some of the cookies, not accepting any cookies or being notified when cookies are being used.
How can I access or manage my Personal Information?
If you have created an account with CheapCostVacation.co.uk then you can manage some of your personal information and subscription preferences from within your profile settings. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes at any time and even can opt-out of receiving any non-essential emails by just clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of such emails.
How CheapCostVacation.co.uk deal with complaints?